Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (14)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme held on... you guessed it, WEDNESDAY and it's hosted by the wonderful Jill at Breaking the Spine!

Release Date: January 29, 2012
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
384 Pages

The Elector Primo of the Republic has died, with his son assuming power over what’s left of the USA’s West Coast as it teeters on full-blown chaos. June and Day join up with Patriot rebels so they can rescue Day’s brother and head east for the Colonies. In order to help, though, the rebels want June and Day to kill the new Elector, who may pose an even greater threat than his father.

I read the first book of this series when I received it for Christmas from a very good friend of mine. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to get a chance to read book two! January is too long to wait for this one! Dystopian novels are books that I can't do any waiting for.

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments :

  1. I can't believe how long we have to wait for this one! But I guess that gives me time to re-read Legend before it's released. :P So excited for this one! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW post. Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only heard of this title last week, but had to add it to my list right away :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting on this one too. There is still too long to go before we can finally read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read this book! I LOVE Legend. Great pick!
    Em
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan of this series! I can't wait for it to come out. Great pick -TheUnseelieNerd

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me