Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
The prompt for this week is Top Ten Books I'd Like to Made Into A Movie!

- Even as I read the book, I kept thinking about how awesome of a movie it would be!

- This book broke my heart and repeatedly put it back together. I want someone to produce a movie that can do the same thing.

- I loved this book. It was phenomenal and I think it would make a great movie with the right director and cast.

- GREAT book and it would make an awesome contemporary movie.

- I want this whole series turned into movies! I think the action, the world and the characters would be an addicting movie as the books are.

- Have you read this? If you have, you understand! It would be a thrilling movie that would keep us on the edges of our seats!

- Zombies. There aren't even zombie movies and this would be a great one to start with. It's like a rollercoaster and to turn it into a movie would be a dream come true for me.

-Beautiful book that would make a great, great movie. The new world that Ms. Taylor creates would be projected brilliantly on the big screen!

- Creepy and amazing. This would make a great horror film series.

- I love this series. It has the perfect pace and scenery for a movie.

What books do you want to see made into movies?

6 comments :

  1. Feed would be great on the big screen, most zombie movies just don't cut it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished a touch of frost and didn't even think about putting that on my list, but you are right! I think Cinder would make a awesome movie. I saw john green tweet that there was a script being written by the people who produced 500 days of summer. Great list! Liz
    Heres Mine: Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- The Daughter of Smoke and Bone would make a great movie! And I wasn't a huge fan of Breaking Beautiful, but I could see it making a good movie. Great post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing choices here, although I haven't read all of these. Daughter would make an awesome movie and Fault will be a movie to see with plenty of tissues :)

    Liza’s Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Daughter of Smoke & Bone - and quite a few of the rest are on my list of books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG these are awesome picks for movies!!!

    Sorry this is Ali, I could have sworn I already followed you, but I am now!!!! It was so much fun meeting you tonight!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me