Friday, May 25, 2012

Follow Friday (15)

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View!



Q. Activity! Dream cast your current read.

A. I'm currently reading The Book Thief. I'm not very far in. Liesel is still very young, but this is what I'm seeing:

Chloe Mortez as Liesel


Michael Fassbender as Death

Jeremy Irons as Hans Hubermann


Julie Walters as Rosa Hubermann

What's your dream cast for your current read?


Don't forget to enter to win signed copies of Divergent and Insurgent! (INT)

6 comments :

  1. For some reason I never get around to reading The Book Thief. I should really try and get to that one. Looks like a great cast!

    New Follower by the way.

    My FF
    -Ashley Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Book Thief, sounds like a great read. You chose some awesome actors that look like they fit the characters. New Follower. =]
    Here is My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of The Book Theif, but I love Chloe Mortez as anything. And that Michael guy looks like he could be Death. Great choices. :)

    My TGIF/Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book has been on my TBR list for too long. I've got to read it. Great cast!


    New follower. My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Book Thief is such an excellent book. Great casting choice as well.

    My follow friday. Please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cast, especially Julie Waters--she's fantastic! New follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me