Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
-------------------------


"***ASMALL PIECE OF TRUTH***

I do not carry a sickle or a scythe.
I only wear a hooded black robe when it's cold.
And I don't have those skull-like
facial features you seem to enjoy
pinning on me from a distance. You
want to know what I truly look like?
I'll help you out. Find yourself
a mirror while I continue."

Death's Diary: 1942, Page 307
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak


-------------------------

8 comments :

  1. I loved The Book Thief! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH I have heard of the book but am so crazed with my TBR list! I think I should be banned from TT because I end up walking way with to many books to add to my HUGE TBR. LOL GREAT tease!
    HERE IS MY Teaser Tuesdays Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! This is one of my favorite books ever. Enjoy!
    I am a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this book but haven't read it yet. I have heard wonderful things about it though! Great teaser! Mine is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-girl-in-steel-corset-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser, intriguing!

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book. Your teaser makes me want to read it again.
    My Teaser is from The Warden's Lantern.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me