Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (11)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
The prompt for this week is Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T About Books!

1. Twitter - my life.
2. The Oatmeal - I read these when I'm having a really bad day because I know they will make me laugh my butt off.
3. Tumblr - I just started following some art blogs on here and learned how to do crayon melting art. I know, I'm really behind on the times.
4. Honestly WTF - so. much. prettiness. I stalk gaze lovingly at check this site daily.
5. I waste so much time - The title says it all.
6. StumbleUpon - SU has some of the most interesting things that I never would've found had it not been for the randomness of the site.
7. Dear Blank, Please Blank - My friend just told me about this, but it's so funny!
8. Yahoo! - Yes, I read the little articles on the main page. Judge me.
9. HelloGiggles - HAVE YOU SEEN THIS AMAZINGNESS?
10. Texts From Last Night - Literally, the greatest site ever. People are so funny. And scary at the same time.

4 comments :

  1. I think I just spent an hour on Dear Blank, Please Blank...It's an interesting site. Thanks for the good recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, Dear Blank is going to be distracting...thanks! Here's mine http://wp.me/pzUn5-Zz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell Dear Blank is going to be a major time suck. ;)

    It's the only one I've opened so far, must check out the others now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I waste a good deal of time on Twitter :)
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me