Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews! Instead of In My Mailbox, we will be joining Tygna and other disgruntled bloggers in this new meme.

Emily Got These to Stack Her Shelves:

Netgalley:
Release Date: May 11, 2012

Bought:


Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth (TWO Signed Copies)
Release Date: May 3, 2011
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth (TWO Signed Copies)
Release Date: May 1, 2012

These two books will end up on someone else's shelves! We will be having a giveaway soon for these - so keep an eye out!


Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week


3 comments :

  1. I've got my copy of Insurgent waiting to be read. I'm only a couple of chapters in. Eek, I need to get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guuurl, get on that! It's so good! I'm sure you will enjoy it. I thought it was amazing! I'd love to hear what you thought when you finish it!

      Delete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me