Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday (14)

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View!

Q. Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect place for you to catch up on your reading and relax?

A. It's been quite a while since I've been on a true vacation. Getting out of my hometown would be amazing, just on its own. If I had to pick one place to go, I'd choose Seattle, WA. I went there two years ago to visit colleges and do interviews. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I love everything about Seattle and hope to one day work at a publishing company there (I'm crossing my fingers that the biggies will move branches there). It would be heaven to just stay at a nice hotel, eat a ton of seafood and read from my huge pile of to-read books!

Where would you go to read and relax this summer?

2 comments :

  1. sounds relaxing :P In a way, lol.
    old follower!
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to bring your umbrella/rain gear. Hope your dreams come true.

    New follower:
    http://michelecozzens.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    M

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me