Saturday, May 5, 2012

On My Wishlist (12)

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Cosy Books!

On Emily's Wishlist:
The blurb as seen on Goodreads:
Release Date: May 1, 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen
447 Pages

What if there were teens whose lives depended on being bad influences? 
This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels in Sweet Evil.

Tenderhearted Southern girl, Anna Whitt, was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage, and her will-power is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?


Goodness me, this sounds amazing. It's been on my to-read shelf forever. The cover is beautiful and I've heard amazing things about the story. I can't wait to read it!

On Edwin's Wishlist:

An insomniac office worker and a devil-may-care soap maker form an underground fight club that transforms into a violent revolution.

It's so weird and completely awesome! I want to own this SO FREAKING BAD.

What's on your wishlist this week?

1 comment :

  1. +JMJ+

    I want to read Fight Club, too! I have for years. But whenever my birthday or Christmas rolls around, I always forget to put it on the actual wishlist I give to my family and friends . . . =S

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me