Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (10)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
The prompt for this week is Top Ten Authors You'd Want To See on a Reality Show!

1. Suzanne Collins - I think she would destroy people on Survivor. I mean, she must've really had to research for her books, so you know she's got everything locked in her head.

2. John Green - I would give my first born child to see John Green make an appearance on Jersey Shore. Literally. I'm not even joking, they can have the kid. I think that would be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

3. Issac Marion - The Bachelor. And then I'd go on the show and we'd get married and have little zombie children (expect not zombies, but you get the idea).

4. Veronica Roth - Fear Factor would be so good for her. Veronica says that she would choose Dauntless as her faction. What better to test her ability to be Dauntless than Fear Factor?

5. Seanen McGuire/Mira Grant - Mythbusters would be perfect. Perfect. Seriously. She's a self-professed nerd and that show is the main nerd of all nerd shows.

6. Kristin Hubbard - After reading Wanderlove, I think she should have her own show about travel and animals and nature, much like the show on Animal Planet: Corwin's Quest.

7 & 8 & 9 & 10. Rhiannon Frater, Jonathan Mayberry, Mira Grant/Seanen McGuire, Carrie Ryan - There needs to be a reality show about killing zombies. These people need to be in that show - or involved some way. Producers, directors, I don't care AS LONG AS THIS HAPPENS.

What authors do you think should be on reality shows?

2 comments :

  1. Totally with you on Suzanne Collins! Great list.
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Suzanne on my list for Survivor as well. She would so win! I love the idea of Kristen Hubbard doing a travel show. That would be so fantastic! Great list.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me