Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (24)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Favorite Books Read Since The Start of Ed and Em's Reviews


These don't have a specific order. They are just typed out as they came to mind.

1. Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
- This is the first five star book that I read and reviewed on my blog. I need to reread it before I meet Marissa next month, but I know that I freaking loved it. I'm dying to read book two, BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE IT TO ME. :'(
2. Bonds of Earth by GN Chevalier
- I was asked to review this by the author. I am so glad she contacted me because it was honestly one of the best gay romance novels that I've ever, ever, ever read.
3. Drowning Instinct by Isla J. Bick
- All I remember is tears. A lot of tears. And a dull ache after finishing. I know this is one of the best emotional taboo issue books that I've read.
4. Unspoken (Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- This book was brilliant. I don't know what else to say about it.
5. The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
- I've seen that a lot of people weren't impressed by this novel, but it was fascinating in my opinion. This is one of the best books that I've read since I started blogging, albeit I can understand why they didn't enjoy it (because it has a slow plot and build up).
6. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- This book was so inspiring. For months after finishing it, I wanted to travel the world and meet sexy men who could show me interesting places. ...And now that I think about it, I want that again.
7. Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions #1) by Louise Rozett
- Holy crap, this book was awesome. The second book can not be released fast enough!
8. Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff
- I'm still drooling over this cover. The book was phenomenal and I can't wait to see what Jay does with the rest of the series!
9. This is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
- Zombies. Drama. Need I say more?
10. Blackout (Newflesh Trilogy #3) by Mira Grant
- The end to the great zombies series written to date. My heart still aches of this series. I need moreeeee!

What are the best books you've read since you started blogging? If you aren't a blogger, what are the best books you've read this year?

1 comment :

  1. I loved Cinder - and I just finish Deadline so I NEED to get Blackout soon. Book 2 was crazy and if book 3 made your list, I know it must be insanely good ... you're making me go to the bookstore tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me