Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (22)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Posts I Think Give You the Best Glimpse of Me

1. Review of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- 1 Star. This is one review that I revealed a lot about myself in.

2. Kristina McBride's One Moment Launch Party Recap
- This says a lot about me, not just because it reveals some personal information, but because it also talks about how much I love to go meet authors.

3. Review of The Keeper by Natalie Star
- 3.5 Stars.This says a lot about me because it was my first ever post. I'm awkward and shaky and you can totally tell that I'm new to blogging, but I had fun and showed enthusiasm. I like to think I'm a fun and enthusiastic person.

4. Review of Bonds of Earth by GN Chevalier
- I'm a really openminded person. I think change and progression are necessary. This includes thoughts and agressions toward homosexual (and the whole LBGQT community). I think that shows in reviews like this. Reading about gay couples is real and enjoyable to me because it's not fiction. It's just another kind of love.

5. Veronica Roth Signing Recap
- I love meeting authors, talking with them, becoming friends. My whole family says that book signing are my niche. I definitely have to agree with them. Books signings give me inspiration for my future career goals, stories of my own (that will never see the light of day) and just expressing myself.

6. Review of Blackout (The Newflesh Trilogy #3) by Mira Grant
- 5/5 Stars. This post is all about zombies. Zombies are my favorite "paranormal/fantasy" beings. I've always found them terrifying and fascinating. You can always find me talking about The Walking Dead on twitter.

7. Review of Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer
- Unrateable. This just shows that I can't always find the words and the rating for a book. I seriously loved this novel, but no rating could express that enough.

8. Review of The Darkest Day (Immortal Heat #1) by Britt Bury
- 1.5/5 Stars. My review for this novel shows that I definitely don't like every book and I'm not shy to say so. If something irks me, I'm upfront and honest about it. I'm not going to hide my opinions away.

9. Review: Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions #1) by Louise Rozett
- 5/5 Stars. I fangirl. Hard. And swoon. Often.

10. Review of A Dangerous Expectation (Gentlemen Next Door #3) by Cecilia Gray
- 4/5 Stars. I love a good romance novel. In fact, most of the time, I won't read a book without some kind of romance. I'm a junkie for that stuff. It's like crack, only not dangerous to my health (besides my constant swooning, of course). And this also shows my love for Cecilia Gray. She's freaking adorable and wonderful. I'll pimp her out forever.

This is kind of a toughy because I don't really do that many personal posts. I guess between reviews and signing posts you get to see me because I read more than anything else. Books are pretty much my life.

If you are a blogger, what posts best describe you?

1 comment :

  1. Great list and I do believe that you can learn about the writer from the posts no matter what is being discussed.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me