Friday, August 31, 2012

Follow Friday (29)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. What is the best cover of a book you read and didn't like?

A. I looove the cover of League of Strays by LB Schluman. It's why I requested the book from Netgalley in the first place. After reading it, I wish I had. It's one of the worst book I've ever read. Ever. This is one time where my cover lust failed me.


What is your favorite cover for a book you didn't like?

2 comments :

  1. Hey found you on the blog hop, became a follower, check out mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you the Follow for Follow Friday. Check out my blog at http://www.melinathereader.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me