Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (23)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 

Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World

Huh. This is a really good question, especially with how much romance I read.

1. Angie and Michael from Within Reach by Sarah Mayberry
- Their love happened over time, you watched them slowly fall in love. REAL LOVE. Plus, the book deals with real situations, so I'm positive that outside of the book, they would still be a couple.


- Because I said so.


3. Serena and Darien from the Sailor Moon Manga (and show) by Naoko Takeuchi
- Okay... So this obsession started out because Sailor Moon was like, MY SHOW, when I was a kid. I watched it as much as physically possible. I even went as far as to steal borrow a couple of VHS tapes from a friend of mine. Now that the show is being rereleased and the manga republished, I'm all up on that again. Seriously. I'm a hardcore shipper. I would FORCE these two to be together in real life.


UHM... Spoiler?
4. Georgia and Shaun from the Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant
- These two are too stubborn not to be together in real life.
Okay, it's safe again.


5. Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brönte
- Ahhh, my favorite literary couple of all time. They would definitely make it. Their love may be rough, but it's true. TRUE LOVE. Yes, yes, I would like some wine with that cheese. Thank you for offering.


6. All of the couples in every book that Sarah Dessen has ever written
- Because if they can't make it, then everything in this world is a lie. That's not me being dramatic.


7. Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- No explanation needed.


8 Sophie and Howl from the Howl's Moving Castle series by 
- Because they are so precious and I love them so much and I need them to be a couple real life so that my life can remain happy.


9. Allie and Noah from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Seeing as this book/movie is based off of a true story, yeah, they'd definitely be together in real life.


10. Janie and Cabel from the Dream Catcher series by Lisa McMann
- This couple goes through hell and still end up together. Anyone who can work that hard to be in a relationship, should be in one in any given situation. That includes real life. 

What couples do you think would make it in the real world?

5 comments :

  1. There might be some relationships that make it simply because the characters exist in a time before widespread divorce.

    Here's my Top Ten Book Romances That Would Make It In the Real World.I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester. Hell, yeah! They would make it! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list and I love your list and I too believe Usagi and Mamoru could work out in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks! I didn't even think of using any Sarah Dessen or Nicholas Sparks.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me