Friday, August 10, 2012

Follow Friday (26)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?

A. Ed and I really like our blog. We aren't the most creative or tech-savvy blog out there, no, but we are pretty dedicated. This is recreational and we've had fun with it. The only thing that remotely stands out is I wish we were more creative in naming our blog... It's pretty simple compared to some names I've seen out there. Other than that, I think Ed and I are both happy with the way we started out.

Is there something you would change about your blog, if you could start over?

6 comments :

  1. hi...old follower...lucyatmax through GFC, no pix!
    Good answer to this week's question...
    Hugs
    Beth at http://bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi new follower on GFC
    I also blog as a hobby, and I'd say I'm pretty dedicated too...it's kind of addictive, fining out what people are reading and recommending.
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New follower! I just started blogging so maybe check out or even follow my blog?(:

    simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be tough coming up with a creative name since so many out there have already been taken in some variation or another - I think a simple and to the point name is great!

    New follower from the blog hop!
    http://thefictionconniption.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) you guys rock!
    As for me, I think I'd probably learn a bit more about blogger and HTML coding before starting. Love blogging but the actual blogging part wasn't easy to learn!

    Have a lovely week :)
    The Brunette Librarian's FF & a special giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me