Saturday, August 25, 2012

Follow Friday (28)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Q. What is the worst cover of a book you read and loved?

A. Hmm, I usually judge books by there covers, so I don't often pick up a book with a cover that I don't like. Color me shameful. But I have read a few! I think the cover of City of Bones by Cassandra Clare is horrendous. I don't really like any of the covers in that series, but I'll admit that they do get better as the series continues. I also think that Defy by Raine Thomas has an ugly cover, but it's a phenomenal book!


Are there books where you loved the content and hated the cover?

1 comment :

  1. WHAT!! man, I LOVE City Of Bones cover, and its what got me to buy the book, I even bought a hardback of it, and I DON'T ever buy hardbacks, I am a kindle girl, lol, anyway, wow, that just shocks. me. Ohwell, everyone has their taste. I love all the covers in the series, and this one is cool how the marks glow like described in book when being used. and how it leaves behind the silvery scars.
    The other book, its ok, but not great to me either.
    Old follower.
    FF Post

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me