Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (15)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share the books and goodies that they've received over the week.


Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week


Emily's Stack for the Shelves:

From Netgalley:
Release Date: May 20, 2012

Release Date: September 13, 2012

Release Date: September 18, 2012

Release Date: September 28, 2012

Rerelease Date: November 1, 2012
Original Release Date: March 1, 2011

Won:
Release Date: August 1, 2012
I won a signed and personalized Skylark postcard from Megan Spooner! I received this after entering her "The SKY'S THE LIMIT Contest." I can't wait to read the book!

Release Date: September 18, 2012
I also won an ARC of Ten from @icountwords from a contest she was hosting on twitter. Thank you! As terrified as I am to read this book, I'm also very excited!

What did you get for your shelves this week?

2 comments :

  1. I really really want to read The Raven Boys, I haven't been this excited for a new book in a long time, so jealous! I also can't wait to see what you think of Ten, I'm not sure if its something I will like or not.

    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I can't wait to finally read Ten and the Raven Boys. They sound really good. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me