Friday, August 3, 2012

Follow Friday (25)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?

A. Usually, yes. If I'm feeling sad, I usually stalk Goodreads for a book that people have said makes them cry. Or if I'm really happy, I usually like a full-on romance. I like having the swoonz. If I'm bored, or in a book rut, I usually pick up a paranormal/fantasy/scifi book. They often pull me back into a good book place.

Do you read depending on your mood?

4 comments :

  1. I love that you read a book to match your mood. Great answer!

    Old follower.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also stalk goodreads quite a bit; if goodreads was a person, it would actually file a restraining order against me.

    P.S: I'm a new follower! Don't be afraid to fearlessly visit my "Frivolously Follow Me this Friday!" post. Many thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stalking goodreads is always the way to go. New follower! Happy reading!
    Come check out my site:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2012/08/friday-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I'm usually like that, too.
    I'm a new gfc follower. :)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/08/ff-feature-and-follow-28.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me