Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (17 + 18)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share the books and goodies that they've received over the week.

Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week

Emily's Stack for the Shelves:

From Netgalley:






Bought:



Kendare Blake, Lisa Desrochers and Marta Acosta were at a Jospeh-Beth Booksellers in Kentucky a couple of weeks ago and though I wasn't able to go, the bookstore will ship personalized copies to you, if you call before the signing. So I did and these puppies showed up a couple of days later! 

And Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite movie ever. I finally broke down and bought a copy for myself! (I've watched it almost every day since I bought it...)


Gifted:
With my signed books, I received a signed book mark from Marta Acosta, author of Dark Companion, and a signed bookmark with some temporary tattoos from Lisa Desrochers, author of the Personal Demons series.

Miranda Kenneally offered some bookmarks on twitter last week. So I, of course, being the bookmark obsessor that I am, ask for a couple. Pretttttttttty. Now I just need physical copies of the books for bookmarks!

What did you get for your shelves this week?

5 comments :

  1. Kendare Blake is really nice..I met her at a book festival this weekend..she is cool and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice book haul! Netgalley has got some good stuff. I love it when indie book stores will send you signed books even if you can't go. Mine does that too. Enjoy your books.

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I've been reading people rave about Anna Dressed in Blood but isn't it scary? I'm not a fan of scary stories. LOL.

    Nickle @ NightOwlReads.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww lucky!! I really want to read girl of nightmares because anna was so freaking awesome! I read dark companion a couple months ago because the beautiful cover was just too good to pass up! I hope you enjoy all of your amazing books!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Shadow Society sounds like a really good book. I should pick up Anna Dressed in Blood sometime soon because I've heard great things about it! Plus it's in paperback now so I have no excuse!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me