Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


---------------------------

"'Oh. My. Sweet. Holy. God,' I say, because Tiny Dancer is this musical, written by Tiny. It's basically Tiny's slightly fictionalized life story, except it is sung, and it is--I mean, I don't use this adjective lightly--the gayest single musical in all of human history."
Chapter 3, Page 30
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan




---------------------------

12 comments :

  1. This sounds like it could be a funny book -- regardless of how he's using the term "gay."
    My Teaser is from A COLLIE RESCUE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds very interesting, and lots of fun - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about this book! Always wanted to try it.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This teaser made me smile! I've heard really awesome things about this book and I really need to try it :)

    My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, I don't really like musicals but this makes me think of this IT Crowd episode:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TQJILoFd5o
    Ok, now I'm laughing too much! Thanks for sharing :)
    My Teasers
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book caught my interest when I first saw it. I think it's interesting, like something that could have been a plot for a 90s film.

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good teaser,sounds like a fun read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! That actually makes me want to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always like teasers that have a sense of humor :D
    Here's mine - Teaser Tuesday
    Following you on GFC, Follow me back? :)
    Aditi
    That Readioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me