Friday, September 21, 2012

Follow Friday (32)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. What hyped up book was worth all the fuss?

A. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer, Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff,  and Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green (or really anything written by John Green) are just a few. I've enjoyed several hyped up books, but for some reason, I tend to dislike super popular books. I'm very glad that I was able to enjoy these ones!

What is a hyped up book that you enjoyed?

3 comments :

  1. I've heard a lot about John Green lately, I'll have to check his works out.

    Old follower!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those, but I've heard a lot of positive things about them. New follower via GFC =)
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinder looks very interesting! I have a friend that loves to twist fairytales, so I am always on the lookout for different version to send him.

    New follower on GFC.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me