Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


------------------------

"She stole a glance at Peter, a bullhorn hanging in his right hand, his left hand shielding the late spring sun from his eyes. She could see just the side of his face: a high cheekbone, black glasses, a thick eyebrow, weather-beaten blond hair like bristles of a brush, lips pursed in easy concentration."
Chapter 1, Page 9
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama

------------------------

6 comments :

  1. Interesting teaser! I hope you are enjoying the book.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing! My teaser is from a mystery this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds good looking XD I really like the cover, it's so arty and I love the colours! I'm also reading Stormdancer, btw! Thanks for sharing :) I'm an old follower!
    My Teaser
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Monstrous Beauty. I hope you enjoy it, too! Here's my teaser from Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting cover and teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great description. I especially like "weather-beaten blond hair like bristles of a brush."
    My teaser is from HOLLYWOOD BEGINNINGS.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me