Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (28)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Bookish People We'd Like to Meet

1. John Green -
I will actually be meeting him next month at a signing he's doing at a nearby library. I'M SO EXCITED, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I won front row seats to it. CRAZY THINGS, GUYS.
2. Wendy Darling from The Midnight Garden -
No one else will talk to me about wombats. It's depressing.
3. Cecilia Gray -
Because we need to work out this whole Justin Bieber obsession that she has. AND she's a super cool author. Seriously. Go read her stuff.
4. Isabelle from Wake Up at Seven -
She's my soulmate. And there are promises of cats, mace and Yallfest. We really are just weird and would wear masks as we spoke and get kicked out of Yallfest for making everyone uncomfortable.
5. Rae Carson -
Haha, just kidding. I already stalk her. But she knows, so it's okay.
6. Mitch Albom -
I would just snot-sob all over his shirt and then he'd get a restraining order against me. His writing... I can't even...
7. Marissa Meyer -
I'll be meeting her on Friday, but it's not soon enough. We need to talk about Sailor Moon, and books, and hugs.
8. Josh Lanyon -
He's awesome and one of my favorite M/M romance authors EVER. I would hug him and bake him a cake.
9. My Friends from Twitter That Like to Read -
SHOUT OUT TO RISBEE, SHELLEY, TRACI, HEATHER AND DEE. Whuddup!
10. Natalie Star
- Natalie was my first ever review request and my first ever review and my first ever blog post. She's awesomeee.

Who in the book world would you like to meet?

6 comments :

  1. Have fun at the John Green reading. I attend readings as often as I can, and while I don't generally stick around for signings they're still always great experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to read some of John Green's books as I see him on all lists! :) Also I agree about Wendy she is an amazing person! :) Great list!! :)

    Here is my TTT post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to really talk to John Green. I met him at BEA and just stood there smiling. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's better than what I'm going to do. I'll probably just stare and maybe try to reach out and hug his face.

      Delete
  4. I'm pretty sure Josh Lanyon is a she, still I'd love to meet him/her, too ! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me