Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (21)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share the books and goodies that they've received over the week.

Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week

Emily's Stack for the Shelves:

From Netgalley:
*I know I said I was breaking up with Amy Lane, but I want to try it because of Aleksandr Voinov.


For Review:


Won:
Thank you, Elana Johnson!

Thanks to Sourcebooks I now have two copies of these novels. I will give one set away sometime soon!

I won a prize in Victoria Schwab's 5 months to release giveaway. It included a signed The Archived (The Archived #1) tote bag, two signed bookmarks, a key, a sticker and a signed bookplate! Thanks so much, Victoria!


Bought:
EEEEEEEEEEEEK

My haul for the Fierce Reads signing!



-fangirling so hard

Gifted:
Big thanks to Rae Carson!

A ton of swag and an Infinity Ring poster signed by James Dashner!
Thanks to Ali at Ali's Bookshelf!

More swag to give away from my good friend, Traci!

The Fierce Reads poster - signed by all of the authors!
Thanks to Dave from Joseph-Beth Booksellers for letting me have it!

What did you get to stack your shelves this week?

2 comments :

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me