Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (29)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Series You've Yet to Finish

1. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare -
I've only read through book four. I should pick up book five, but I'm waiting on six's release because honestly, I'm not happy with the expansion of the series. City of Fallen Angels was dreadful, in my opinion. The series should've ended after the third book, but I will definitely be picking up the next ones soon!

2. Jane Jameson series by Molly Harper -
I really enjoyed the first three books in this series, but I have yet to pick up the fourth.

3. Naked Werewolf series by Molly Harper -
Again, book one was awesome. I finally bought book two a couple of weeks ago. I just need to find the time to read it!

4. Lorien Legacies series by Pittacus Lore -
I read and LOVED the first book. I can't even tell you why I haven't read the next books, because I own copies.

5. Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie -
I liked the first book well enough, but these books aren't really my priority right now. I would like to continue with them one day and reread Matched.

6. Anna series by Kendare Blake -
Someone spoiled the end of this for me and now I'm scared to read it. Insert super, super sad face here.

7. Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini -
Maybe. And that's a big maybe. I hate not finishing a series, but the first book... Excuse my horrified shuddering. *For the record, my taste in books is much different from others'. Hyped up books and I usually don't get along.

8. Maze Runner series by James Dashner -
I was told the end of this series would make me want to punch someone. I'm very hesitant now...

9. Love at Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks -
This is my biggest guilty pleasure series. I haven't read the latest book yet. I need to and soon because my favorite character's book is next to be released! Eep!

10. Unfinished Hero series by Kristen Ashley -
Not gonna happen.

What series have you yet to finish?

AND CHECK OUT OUR INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY OF
 SIX FIERCE READS NOVELS!
FIND IT HERE!

3 comments :

  1. I've got to agree with you on the Mortal Instruments. it should have ended on the third book but the next one's are okay, they're just not as good.
    Check out my list here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read past the first of Mortal Instruments. I really prefer her steampunk take on the theme. And from what I am seeing on the lists this week it looks like I should probably not finish Maze Runner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about the Lorien Legacy- I read I am Number Four and loved it. I wonder if it's a bit that I don't want to support James Fray and that I HATED the movie. I thought it was a terrible. I also believe that The Mortal Instruments series should have ended at City of Glass.

    Great list.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me