Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (22)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share the books and goodies that they've received over the week.


Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week

Emily's Stack for the Shelves:

For Review:
Big thanks to Riptide Publishing!
They are celebrating their one year anniversary this month! 
Look out for some giveaways and features here!


From Library:
I've been wanting to read this for a while. I'm starting it tomorrow!

Gifted:
HOLLA.
I'm sorry, I don't even know why I said that.
These are from my lovely mother.
Bridesmaids (2011)

What did you get for your shelves this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me