Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: The Last Man on Earth (The Graysons #1) & The Riverman

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate, all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can ad the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

--------------------

"My feelings haven't changed, and after today, I promise I'll never speak of it again, it that's what you want. But should you ever change your mind, know that my proposal still stands."
Chapter 8, Page 119
The Last Man on Earth (The Graysons #1)
by Tracy Anne Warren



"In the time since, I have told the same story, but in my own words, to those who loved her and those who missed her, and the ones like me, who were trying to read between the lines.

Now I'm telling you."
Saturday, October 21, ARC Page 60

What are you reading this week?

--------------------

1 comment :

  1. Both teasers sound good. The first one makes me wonder why the girl refused his proposal and the second one makes me wonder what happened to the girl in his story.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me