Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Disarm: The Complete Novel (DISARM #1-6) & The Nightmare Dilemma (The Arkwell Academy #2)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate, all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can ad the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

-------------------

"I had foolishly thought that that was our time but even though I didn't see it then, I know now it was for the best. I don't know how we would have made it work; she was in L.A. and I was getting sent to Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio for training, and then after that, who knew." 
Part 4: Chapter 10, Page 187



"Something inside the trash can growled, and I realized too late that I'd forgotten to sort out my silverware. A moment later the fork came hurtling out of the can like a missile and whacked me in the forehead."
Chapter 4: Tragical History, ARC Page 38


What are you reading this week?

-------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me