Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 9: Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

When I saw that Rachel from Parajunkee was hosting this challenge, I decided that I was going to participate because it seemed like fun and also it sounded like something that would help me ease back into blogging.

Day 9: Cons or Events I Plan to Attend

I had hoped to go to BEA 2014, but I'm not 100% sure about that one yet. There are a lot of events around my home state that I will definitely be attending though. Within the next month, I will be attending signings for Sara Grant, author of Half Lives, Jeaniene Frost, author of the Night Huntress series, and Melissa Landers, author of Alienated.

What cons or events are you going to this year?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me