Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7: Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

When I saw that Rachel from Parajunkee was hosting this challenge, I decided that I was going to participate because it seemed like fun and also it sounded like something that would help me ease back into blogging.

Day 7: Top Ten Book Blogger Pet Peeves

1. Spam Review Request Emails
- I get what feels like hundreds a week. I have no idea where they come from!
2. Feeling jealous over a coveted ARC
- Me. All day. Every day.
3. Drama
- I've had several friends quit blogging due to the events of the past few years.
4. Untagged spoilers
- I'm still rage-y over the fact that Taken was spoiled for me.
5. Receiving a review request where the author clearly didn't even check our review policy
- See number one.
6. Negativity towards my opinion (or anyone's really) on a book
- No.
7. Music on blogs (*twitch*)
- I prefer not to jump out of my skin when checking out a blog.
8. Overly busy sidebars
- Headache ensues.
9. Too many promo posts (though I was definitely guilty of this for awhile)
- Every once in a while is fine, but blogging is more than just copying and pasting.
10. When Blogger doesn't post my scheduled posts (*glares*)
- This has happened a lot recently. It sucks.

What are your biggest book blogger pet peeves?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me