Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8: Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

When I saw that Rachel from Parajunkee was hosting this challenge, I decided that I was going to participate because it seemed like fun and also it sounded like something that would help me ease back into blogging.

Day 8: Favorite Book Blogger Moment

A lot of wonderful things have happened to me since I started blogging. My favorite moment(s) though, would definitely have to be the time Macmillan asked me to be their featured blogger for two of their Fierce Reads events. I was still pretty new at blogging, and looking back, I was too enthusiastic for my current taste so I don't know why they asked me--I mean, I was* super annoying. But they asked, and I, of course, readily accepted. They were two of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. You can see my recaps here and here.

*And still kind of am.

What was your favorite bookish moment of 2013?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me