Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 13: Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

When I saw that Rachel from Parajunkee was hosting this challenge, I decided that I was going to participate because it seemed like fun and also it sounded like something that would help me ease back into blogging.

Day 12: Share a Blogger Horror Story

Honestly? Since blogging, I haven't really had a bad experience personally, but have watched several of my friends be bullied to the point where they either quit blogging or took a hiatus. That was horrifying. Just because someone has a different opinion than you does not mean it's wrong. There have been many scandals in the blogging world, and I hope that this year we can really turn it around!

Do you have a blogger horror story?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me