Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4: Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

When I saw that Rachel from Parajunkee was hosting this challenge, I decided that I was going to participate because it seemed like fun and also it sounded like something that would help me ease back into blogging.

Day 4: The Books Of 2014 I Won't Miss

1. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

2. Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood #1) by Victoria Scott

3. Ruin and Rising (Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo

4. Lair of Dreams (Diviners #2) by Libba Bray

5. Between the Spark and the Burn (Between #2) by April Genevieve Tucholke

And so many more... I'm determined not to miss any "big titles" this year. I missed many in 2013, but I'm going to catch up and read these as well! It's going to be an epic bookish year! What books are you sure to read this year?

3 comments :

  1. Winner's Curse looks awesome. I also cannot wait for Ruin and Rising.

    2014 Books I won't Miss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too! I am really diggin' the cover for TWC.

      Ruin and Rising will be killer! I can't wait! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice books you got there. Reminds me that I should put them on my to read list. lol.
    If you like to see the books I cannot wait to read, just click on my New Years challenge post :D

    Have a nice day!
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me