Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 11: Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

When I saw that Rachel from Parajunkee was hosting this challenge, I decided that I was going to participate because it seemed like fun and also it sounded like something that would help me ease back into blogging.

Day 11: TBR Shelf: How Many?

This is actually a really hard question to answer, because I don't know. I own a ton of physical novels; most of the paperback/hardback books I still need to read currently reside on my bedroom floor because I have no shelf space left. There are a ton on my kindle to read as well. I'm going to go ahead and give you the number on my "to-read" shelf on Goodreads and that's 2084. Am I going to read all of them? Probably not. But it's nice to dream, eh?

Here's a picture of what the "shelf" aka floor in my bedroom looks like:
It's so unorganized that it makes me cringe.

How many books are on your TBR shelf?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me