Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3: Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

When I saw that Rachel from Parajunkee was hosting this challenge, I decided that I was going to participate because it seemed like fun and also it sounded like something that would help me ease back into blogging.

Day 3: The Books of 2013 I'm Sad I Missed

1. Antigoddess (Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake
Even though my beloved co-blogger, Jenn, gifted me a signed copy, it still is sitting on my bedside table. I am a horrible person. I will definitely be getting to this sooner rather than later!

2. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Black is an amazing storyteller, and I'm not quite sure why I put this off for so long because I'm sure it will be as grand as the other novels I've read by her.

3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I loved Fangirl by the same author, but I'm terrified to read this because I've been told the ending is a killer. I will definitely be reading it this year, though!

4. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
So many people love this book and this author, I really, really need to pick this up. I adore the cover, and hope the book fits the beauty of it.

5. Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
I have no excuse. One of my best friends met David earlier in 2013 and had all of my books signed, but this one got lost in the mail. Still depressed about it. I really do need to pick it up though, because David has written some of my all time favorite novels.

What books are you sad that you missed in 2013?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me