Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5: Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

When I saw that Rachel from Parajunkee was hosting this challenge, I decided that I was going to participate because it seemed like fun and also it sounded like something that would help me ease back into blogging.

Day 5: Worst Book of 2013


I went through and looked over all of the books I read in 2013 and the ratings I gave them on Goodreads before choosing a book. It took me almost an hour to decide which of the several lowly rated novels was the worst. Even after deciding, I felt the need to give a list of (dis)honorable mentions as I did with the last post.

Books That Were Almost the Worst of 2013:
Tin Star (This is a 2014 title, but I read it last month with my co-blogger, Jenn) - My Review
Drowning In You - My Review
Prophecy - My Review
Blue Lines - My Review
Weather Witch - My Review

What do you think was the worst book of 2013?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me