Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 12: Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

When I saw that Rachel from Parajunkee was hosting this challenge, I decided that I was going to participate because it seemed like fun and also it sounded like something that would help me ease back into blogging.

Day 12: How Do I Plan On Getting More Followers This Year?

I don't really have a set plan, but I'd like to think that by posting discussions and more giveaways and with the help of the best blogging partner, Jenn, our blog will reach a greater audience this year. Hopefully, some of that audience will like us enough to follow us via BlogLovin' and/or email. *exaggerated wink*

How are you going to get new followers, or if you don't have a blog, what do you look for in a blog before following it?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me