Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (56)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

I don't think I need to do much explaining about why I love the following fellows!

1. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars
2. Four from The Divergent Trilogy
3. Nicholas from Painted Faces
4. Conall from The Parasol Protectorate
5. Harry Porter from Suddenly You
- Yes, you read that right. Harry Porter.
6. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door
7. Naji from The Assassin's Curse
8. Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass
9. The Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy
10. Hector from Fire and Thorns
...and many, many more! (I'm a bit boy crazy)

What fictional characters would you/are you crushing on?

4 comments :

  1. I agree with so many of these! I really need to read Divergent, I guess. I am seeing Four everywhere!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Chaol, Augustus, and Four in common! Ah, these fictional boys.

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, we're all a little boy crazy, right? :) Conall!! YES! Awww & Augustus <3. I thought about putting him on my list, but...you know. :( Great list!

    My TTT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee & Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes for Four! I've read Anna, but I havent read Lola yet. I've got to read that soon, so I can swoon over Cricket too, just like everyone else :P
    April Blog Hop
    Top Ten Book Boyfriends
    Waiting on Wedneday

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me