Friday, April 19, 2013

Follow Friday (61)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read!

Q. If you could hang out with any author (living), who would it be and what would you want to do?

A. Wow, this one is a hard one. There are so many, but I think I'm going to have to go with Stephanie Perkins. And honestly, I would love to just hang out with her where she lives in North Carolina and have her introduce me to these boys she based St. Clair and Cricket on. I have no shame.
I, too, find this to be a difficult question to answer because I love SO MANY AUTHORS. If I HAD to choose, I'd have to pick two Tellulah Darling and Cecilia Gray. We'd drink wine by the pool (in a warm, warm place), gossip, read and stalk Garrett Hedlund (for me).
What author would you want to hang out with and what would you do?

3 comments :

  1. Heh...it IS hard to choose. And I love both your picks, btw. Luckily, I answered this question earlier so I don't have to think about it. :) I think I'd wanna hang out with Maggie Stiefvater or Sarah Rees Brennan. Both seem to have a great sense of humor and are a little wacky, so I think they'd overlook my wackiness...or embrace it. :) Either way is fine with me. I'd want to do something to get an adrenaline rush with Maggie, like racing cars or something. And with Sarah, I'd want to find a mystery to solve. She's sleuthy AND funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Stephanie Perkins' books in my TBR shelf, and looking forward to reading it. There was a read-a-long for Anna and the French Kiss but I was too busy to participate :(

    My Feature & Follow

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I already answered this on another blog in the thing and thoroughly messed it up and my comment devolved into the ramblings of a highly caffeinated writer so what I'm going to do now is start again with a new better answer.

    I would like to meet all the authors, dead and alive. Think of it. It would be like a conference except much much larger and we'd have to accommodate for some of the more, um, deader authors. We could serve fancy food, and watch Mr Dickens hold a remarkably interesting conversation with Dan Brown and it will be fabulous and there will only be a few book-slapping incidents around about the coffee/tea break when everyone is feeling a little highly strung. <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me