Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: The S-Word & Reboot (Reboot #1)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate, all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can ad the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!


-------------------

"I know, I know, sneaking into the boys' bathroom is not every girl's fantasy. But it's not like I can trust a guy to do it for me, so that's how I find myself leaning against the door to the boys' bathroom, fingers pinching my nose, using my elbows to ease open the door, when Jesse passes by."

Chapter 8, 23% e-ARC
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher



"His expression was serious, but I liked how it softened slightly when he looked at me. Like the way he looked at me was different than how he looked at everyone else."
36% e-ARC


What are you reading this week?

-------------------

12 comments :

  1. Reboot looks interesting :) As regards the boys' bathroom - not something I want to experience ;)
    Here is mine teaser - http://elliereadsfiction.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-05.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is she going into the boys' bathroom? Reboot sounds interesting.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the boys bathroom would not be the most pleasant of places! I'm reading Amazonia by James Rollins. Here's the teaser: Dan Brown Portal

    ReplyDelete
  4. First one sounds kind of silly, second one I assume is a teen romance? Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/04/tuesday-teasers-memoir-fiction.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 - Uh oh, why is she hiding?? Lol! #2 - I like this one! Both sound like good reads.

    My teaser is from FROST by Kate Avery Ellison.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh heck. The S-Words just got a whole lot more intersting, thanks for sharing this teaser! And Reboot is on my list already, and the teaser was also a good choice. My TT, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting teasers.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The girl in S-Word-- what is she doing?!

    Awesome teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Okay... so the first one she's creeping in the boys bathroom... I seriously have to know what that's all about!!! And the second... do I sense a romance coming on? Two great teasers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teasers. I'm curious about Reboot. Hope you both are enjoying your books. :)

    I too have a teaser up this week, if you'd like to stop. :)
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-161.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me