Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (16)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
The prompt for this week is Top Ten Character Who Remind Me Of Myself Or Someone I Know In Real Life!

1. Rose Zarelli from Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
Rose reminds me a lot of myself in high school. I was definitely angry and emotional during that part in my life.
2. Jay Heaton from The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting
Without the romance part, Jay reminds me a lot of my high school friend, Justin. Growing up we were really close and I trusted him with everything.
3. Travis Stephenson from Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
My cousin Andrew is a lot like Travis. Andrew went overseas as a soldier in the army and when he came back he was changed, not that anyone can blame him, and had trouble moving on with his life.
4. Liv Kiskey and her friends, Peach, Millie and Stacy from A Little Night Magic by Lucy March
The relationship between these four friends reminds me of the friendship of me and MY three best friends. We are all really close and involved in each other's everyday lives - and not always in a good way.
5. Violet's mother from The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting
My mom has always been really supportive of me. We've had a close relationship like Violet has with her mother for as long as I can remember. My mom is one of my best friends, when she doesn't make me super mad.
6. President Snow from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
My high school senior principal was a lot like him, except she is a woman, but both of them make you so mad you could spit and then rip out all their hair... Yeah... My mom always calls the principal the ice bitch... erm... Yes.
7. Charlie Swan from The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
Charlie is a lot like my dad. Dad is gruff and hard to crack, but I have never doubted how much he loves me. Plus, he drinks beer like it's water.
8. Hermione from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
I read like nobody's business. It doesn't matter what kind of book you put in front of me, I'll read it or at least give it a try. I also am a perfectionist when it comes to school. And I'm pretty smart - not nearly as smart as Hermione, but I'd like to think I'm close to her level.

I honestly can't think of any more...

What character make you think of people you know in real life?

2 comments :

  1. I love seeing Hermione on pretty much everyone's list - I totally identify with her as well, since I am sometimes way too controlling and organized with my school work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty good answers! Also, I can't believe I haven't read a bunch of them either.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me