Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (8)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Emily's Stack For the Shelves:

From Netgalley:
Release Date: July 24, 2012

Release Date: August 28, 2012

Bought:
Uhm... I have no shame.


Received:
I remember entering a contest for a signed bookmark from Alyssa Rose Ivy, but I honestly don't remember winning... But I received this in the mail this week, so I must have, huh? (I also can't remember what blog I won them from, so blog love to EVERYONE!)


Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week


4 comments :

  1. All of your books are new to me. Here is my post: https://twitter.com/silverjo37/status/216892635930034176

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul guys. It looks like some of these are new to me. Great job.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! So cool that you got Pushing the Limits. I'm not a huge One Direction fan, but I do like their big song. And I like them more than Bieber.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pushing the Limits up next up on my TBR list, I have heard some really great things about it so hopefully it is a good read ^^

    Nice haul and happy reading this week!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me