Friday, June 22, 2012

Follow Friday (19)

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View!

Q. If you could "unread" a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

A. I don't really want to re-experience any book. Not because I didn't love them, but because I really enjoyed reading them as I read them. You know what I mean? Of course you don't. I don't really know what I mean.

BUT there are quite a few that I wish I could take back. Top of the list? Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. My exact words after NOT finishing this book: If I wanted to listen to a rich, white woman whine, I'd call my step-mother. You can find the rest of the books that I wish I had never touched, let alone read HERE.

What books do you wish you could unread?

10 comments :

  1. Hopping through. Hahaha!!! I've heard a lot of mixed things about that book which is why I probably won't read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks for the good laugh. I honestly didn't care about reading or seeing the movie to be honest.

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. New GFC follower! haha :) I haven't read the book yet, and from what you just said, I ain't going to lol
    Alexia - Here is My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great point. New follower
    http://www.nocturnereads.com/2012/06/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Linky follower! I've never read Eat, Pray, Love, so that's probably a good thing for me, huh? :)

    My FF: http://moonlightreader.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh O so would like to read HP series again and experience everything fresh and new! New follower through GFC as lucyatmax. I invite you to visit and follow bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    good to meet you and good to have you visit anytime!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower via GFC, just hopping through! If you'd like to follow back you can find my FF Here
    Have a great weekend!
    Chrystina @BookLiaison

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, I could not even sit through that movie, could not imagine reading the book, (if its the same one, not sure, its not the kind of but I would read anyway)
    Here is my FF Link

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me