Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (6)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

From Netgalley:
Release Date: September 25, 2012

Bought:
In order -
Release Date: November 15, 2011
Release Date: April 24, 2012
Release Date: April 24, 2012
Release Date: May 5, 2009
Release Date: May 4, 2010
Release Date: May 3, 2011
Release Date: May 1, 2012
Release Date: May 3, 2011
Release Date: May 1, 2012

...Yeah, I got another set of Divergent (Divergent #1) and Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth because one is a keepsake and one is for reading. I'm a smart cookie, I know.

Woah... I haven't read this book yet, but I saw that a signed hardback copy was on sale from BookPerk for thirteen dollars. THIRTEEN DOLLARS. What a bargain!

This is swag that I got at the Dark Days Tour stop on Thursday. Look at how pretty.
I can't wait to share this, and swag that I've received in the past in a giveaway!
Won:

I'm totally bragging about this. Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1)by Jay Kristoff is in my hands. Actually, right now, it's on my bedside table, but at that point yesterday - it was in my hands. My family was not happy with my shouting... BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT BECAUSE LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL. I am eternally grateful to Katieb from Mundie Moms and to Jay, of course.

Release Date: September 18, 2012 (Except for those in the UK, who can buy it on September 1, 2012)

I literally called everyone I knew and told them about this book to make them jealous that I get to read it so early. I'm a horrible person AND I DON'T CARE. <3


Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week

What did you get to put on your shelves this week?


2 comments :

  1. No you are not a horrible person sweetie. I get excited about books as well. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week!! I LOVED Shatter Me :)

    Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-and-weekly-bea-recap-7.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me