Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1) by Anne Greenwood Brown

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


---------------------------

"Mrs. Boyd pointed to the clock. 'Good first shift, you kids. You'll make a good crew this summer.' She wrapped up some day-old muffins and handed them to Lily. 'Take these home to your family. Tell them to come down to the café sometime.'"
Chapter 17: NO COWARD SOUL, 42%
Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1) by Anne Greenwood Brown








---------------------------

9 comments :

  1. I've been very curious about this one....great teaser!

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser. I just won a signed copy of this book from the author and CANNOT wait to get to it! I've heard it's awesome...plus, evil mermaids!!! :)

    Here's my teaser from Such a Rush! Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard many good things about this one and I'm dying to read it. Great teaser! :D

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great cover and teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic! I want to read this one!

    Here is my TT

    http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/06/18/teaser-tuesday-reckless-by-cornelia-funke/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Mrs. Boyd because she's encouraging to the kids. This sounds like a great book.
    My teaser is from Perigee Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like this is an odd part to have 17 chapters in. Guess I'll have to read this to figure it all out! Thanks for sharing.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me