Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Friday (16)

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View!

Q. You are a matchmatcher -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

A. I swear, Alison and Rachel are picking these hard questions on purpose! Uhm... let's see...

I would put Gale from The Hunger Games with Xochi from Partials. Gale always annoyed me since the very beginning. I think Xochi would kick the crap out of him if he got annoying. She's very blunt. I think Gale needs someone to push him, not someone who will coddle him. This match probably wouldn't get past the first date, but hey... I'm horrible at setting people up.

Who would you couple up?

6 comments :

  1. Huh, I have only read book one of the Hunger Games, and I haven't gotten around to read the Partials yet. Peeta annoyed me a lot more than Gale, but whatever. :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower :)

    I have read the Hunger Games but I haven't read the other book..but I think your choices are great!!

    Happy reading and check out my follow Friday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-and-feature-friday-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Partials, but I agree with your assessment of Gale, I never liked him either.

    Old follower here for the hop!

    Liza’s FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Partials but you're right that sounds exactly what Gale needs!

    My follow friday. Please swing by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, sounds like a good pairing ;)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Partials SUPER bad, I have it sitting on my shelf I just need to make time LOL! New follower via GFC!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me