Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (47)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever

1. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins - I love this series, like many others, but there were times when I wanted to hit Katniss over the head repeatedly.
2. Alice Bell from Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter - Ugh. I don't really know what to say about her. She just constantly rubbed me the wrong way.
3. Fia from the Mind Games series by Kiersten White - My review says it all.
4. Charlotte from League of Strays by LB Schulman - I really was frustrated (and loathed) this whole book, but the main character and I especially don't get along.
5. Ana from the Fifty Shades series by EL James - Girl needs to grow some lady-balls.
6. Destiny from Where There's Smoke by Karen Kelley - Destiny takes all of my pet peeves from other women and combines them in one. She's horrid.
7. Nikki from the Halflings series by Heather Burch - It's one of the instances where the love triangle keeps me from liking the main character.
8. Zoe from the Glitch series by Heather Anastasiu - The inconsistencies within the story and idiocy of the main character had me growling at the book.
9. Emma from Broken by AE Rought - Emma isn't an easy character to get along with. She gave me a lot of trouble when she went into her fits of teen angst.
10. Every character in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer - Everyone did something to frustrate me at some point. I admit to really enjoying the series, but that doesn't mean I didn't get annoyed!

What characters frustrated you?

3 comments :

  1. Katniss is a popular choice this week! I think Peeta annoyed me more than Katniss, though. Sad to hear about Mind Games, Alice in Zombieland, and Broken, those were all books I was really excited to read.


    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said Ana from Fifty Shades too! I couldn't even get through the second book let along start third one because I hated her. Great list :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Agreed on the Katniss and Twilight series nods (both of which are on my list). I liked both of those series but man sometimes the characters drove me crazy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me