Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (44)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013

1. Complete all of the challenges I've joined this year.
- I plan on doing five. Yeah...  I'm crazy.
2. Catch up on writing reviews and stay on track.
- I'm so far behind right now. It's ridiculous. I really just need to buckle down and write.
3. Reorganize the blog.
- Speaks for itself.
4. Make more bookish friends!
- I'm always up for a chat! I'm all over the interwebz. Find me, if you'd like!
5. Read all of my outstanding galleys.
- Ehhh, this probably won't get completed, but I'd like to read most of them!
6. Connect with more authors and publishers.
- This times twelve. I need to expand my horizons and put myself out there more!
7. Don't overdo it.
- I'm not really good at saying "when." I'd like to get better at that and not be overwhelmed as often this year.
8. Read books I already own before buying new ones.
- This has to happen. My wallet can't handle much more.
9. Schedule my posts.
- I've got a busy semester ahead and I'm going to need to schedule my posts all the time to keep up with blogging and schoolwork. I'm taking seventeen credit hours, so this are going to get crazy.
10. Read and review at least 100 books.
- I can do it! (I think.)

What goals do you have for this year?

3 comments :

  1. I've found that scheduling posts has REALLY helped me. I TRY to be scheduled a month out, but I can't always stay that far ahead. Good luck with your goals!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on #6. I love talking to other bloggers, but publishers make me freeze up. And yes, even if you don't WRITE them weeks in advance, scheduling posts in advance is such a lifesaver. Good luck!

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/01/top-10-tuesday-bookish-goals-for-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing you idea and experience through your blog posting.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me