Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Manipulation (Shadows #2) by Jolene Perry

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

-------------------------

"'Well, I think I've inflicted enough emotional damage on you today. Wanna grab a coffee and join the throng at Starbucks?'"
Chapter 4, 14%
Manipulation (Shadows #2) by Jolene Perry

-------------------------

6 comments :

  1. Um, interesting teaser. If someone were to inflict emotional damage on me, though, I don't think we'd be going out for coffee. :P Thanks for sharing! Here are my teasers! Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, this is a new one to me. Well, at the very least he's offering to take her for coffee after all the emotional damage he's inflicted on her. :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the humour in your teaser: offering to take her for coffee after all the emotional damage he's inflicted on her. As if the emotional damage wasn't bad enough - surely the queue in Starbuck's would be the end of her? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny teaser. As if a cup of coffee could undo emotional damage.
    My Teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A PREDATORY LENDER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, cute teaser. I'm been meaning to read more Jolene Perry after I read Dizzy, her collaborated work with Nyrae Dawn. Will have to check out this series. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me