Friday, January 11, 2013

Follow Friday (48)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to exist what would it be and why? (Submitted by @SeeingNight)

A. Do zombies count? I want zombies to exist so badly. If I had to choose, that'd be the monster for me! I'm a big fan. Big, big fan. Since my discovery of zombies, I've always wanted to be a zombie killer.

If zombies don't count, then I'd have to saaaaay... Fae. I am fascinated by all of the legends and stories that revolve around them. I would love to see fae in real life, rather than just in my imagination.

What supernatural creature do you wish existed?

1 comment :

  1. I won't say that I LOVE zombies, but they'd be easy to outrun, right? I'd like to be a zombie killer, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me