Friday, January 18, 2013

Follow Friday (48)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. Who is your favorite villan from a book?

A. First of all, villans rock. There are some super awesome ones out there, but seeing as I'm reading Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo right now (and zomg, it's so good), I have to say the villan in this series is probably my favorite. (The villan will remain nameless because knowing would spoil the first book, Shadow and Bone.) If you haven't read this series, do so immediately.


What villan(s) do you love?

3 comments :

  1. Great post and you have a great blog. :)
    New Follower :)

    http://lunarhavenrd.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-1.html

    Many Thanks,
    Marie
    Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur...I love the villain in S&B. I love to love the villain in books...is that weird?

    Also. I hate you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Shadow and Bone. I keep hearing how fantastic it is!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me